The Puffle Escape Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Puffle Escape Online Forum

The Official Forum For Puffle Escape Online

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think this game is going to be good

Go down 
5 posters

Yes this is going to be a great game I think
Do you think this game is going to be good Vote_lcap86%Do you think this game is going to be good Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Its going to be a ok game I thing
Do you think this game is going to be good Vote_lcap0%Do you think this game is going to be good Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No its going to stink very bad I think
Do you think this game is going to be good Vote_lcap0%Do you think this game is going to be good Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe I dont know
Do you think this game is going to be good Vote_lcap14%Do you think this game is going to be good Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jr876
Admin
Jr876

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Do you think this game is going to be good Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 2:59 pm

I just wanted to see other people opinions about the game so i decided to have a pool i think this game is going to ROCK
Back to top Go down
Big sb

Big sb

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 7:04 pm

Yes this is going to be a great game
or i hope it will be. lol!
i love the smiles afro
Back to top Go down
Yellowtail
Admin

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 1:52 pm

Of course it will guys. It's coming along great later I will go and set up some new rooms.
Back to top Go down
Big sb

Big sb

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 2:15 pm

Yellowtail wrote:
Of course it will guys. It's coming along great later I will go and set up some new rooms.

cool what rooms
Back to top Go down
Ooingo

Ooingo

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 3:08 pm

it'll be cool
Back to top Go down
Big sb

Big sb

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 10:02 pm

Yea i think it will be fun i cant wait to test it. affraid
Back to top Go down
Yellowtail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 12:50 pm

Big sb wrote:
Yellowtail wrote:

cool what rooms
I posted it in that sticky in General Developement.
Back to top Go down
Big sb

Big sb

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 6:07 pm

I want to test this game i cant wait. Very Happy Smile Shocked Cool Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink What a Face Like a Star @ heaven cyclops clown pirat tongue alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek study elephant flower afro

lol! i love the smiles
Back to top Go down
Jr876
Admin
Jr876

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 8:45 am

Big sb wrote:
I want to test this game i cant wait. Very Happy Smile Shocked Cool Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink What a Face Like a Star @ heaven cyclops clown pirat tongue alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek study elephant flower afro

lol! i love the smiles
same here this going to be so sweet i can wait and the smiles ROCK
Back to top Go down
ddrreeww

ddrreeww

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 8:47 am

itll be a good game!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Yellowtail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 2:19 pm

This has only just started! I'll be releasing videos soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is going to be good   Do you think this game is going to be good Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1